OUR VALUED PRESENTING SPONSORS
- SPEKTRUM S6240 DIGITAL CORELESS MG METAL GEAR SURFACE HIGH SPEED SERVO SPMSS6240
- Toyota Celica Gt4 Winner Rally Rac 1992 Sainz Moya Topmarques 1 18 TOP034B Mo
- Voiture-miniature Jaguar SS 100 1937 1000 Miglia Bburago ® 1 18
- 15mm ACW union - regt. 18 figures - inf (25770)
- WWE Elite Pete Dunne Unboxed Loose Figure
- Transformers Rage über Fall Of Cybertron Optimus Prime Transparent Klar Excl
- Vtg 1980s Select Congreenors MC Toys Transforming Vehicles M.A.S.K Venom Cycle
- DAMTOYS 1 6 Russian Spetsnaz MVD SOBR LYNX 78058 12'' Soldier Figure Model
- Hot Toys 1 6 Stan Lee MMS327 Japan
- Nendgoldid Star Wars Episode 4 A New Hope Jigglypuff Sesureia figure
- Star Wars 30th anniversary (Number 05) redS Obi-Wan Kenobi figure new
- Transformers G1 PIRANACON Reissue MISB Seacons Hasbro NEW SEALED Limited Edition
- LittleBits Gizmos & Gadgets Kit, 2nd Edition ALL PARTS INCLUDED Little Bits
- Hasegawa 1 72 Mig-29 Fulcrum Ukrainian Air Force’ kit
- ●IT● Cardani omocinetici anteriori posteriori Kyosho Mp9 - IFW425 2pz
- 12 Pieces Percussion Musical 3’’ Easter Maracas Egg Shakers for Basket
- Amewi CP0088 Fuel Gun 007-CP0088
- Best Model 1 43 Scale PR08 - Ferrari 750 - Monza 40th Anniversary 1954-1994
- Carousel 1 1 18 scale 1962 Indianapolis 500 Jim Rathmann Simoniz Vista
- DRAGON 1 6 SCALE WW II GERMAN WILLI KAHLER 70747 WEHRMACHT-HEER SIGNALMAN
- FIRST LEGION NAP0034 FRENCH LINE INFANTRY FUSILIER ADVANCING METAL TOY SOLDIER
WHAT IS THE CFEF?
LEARN MORE ABOUT CFEF & OUR INITIATIVES
CFEF members elect officers and five members-at-large from among all voting members to serve on an Executive Committee. These peer leaders work with the president and staff to govern the organization and direct the activities of the Consortium on behalf of all member foundations, bringing opportunities and issues to the full membership at quarterly meetings.
Florida’s K-12 local education foundations invest in students, teachers and classrooms to fund opportunities and support beyond what tax dollars provide. They serve 99% of our state’s 2.8 million students with a variety of initiatives to enhance education, help students, support teachers and drive innovation.
State Funds Provide $1 for $1 Match Incentive for Charitable Giving to Increase Student Achievement in Florida
Since 2006, more than 13.3 million students have been impacted, including nearly 4 million low-performing students.
64 School Districts participated in 2017-18. For the 2018-19 school year, $4 million has been allocated by the Florida Legislature.
Since 2001, more than $46.5 million in total funds have been invested (state and private).
More than 1,200 business and community leaders serve as volunteer leaders of local education foundations.
Business and philanthropic organizations often partner with the CFEF to develop and implement projects in a strategic, turn-key manner with CFEF staff facilitating the relationship, providing accountability and recognizing the donor on a statewide level as well as on the local level through the Dragon Ball Z The Movie Version DXF Figure vol.2 2 Set Bill Wis.
Join with others to fund a classroom project now. A few dollars can make a big difference for a motivated teacher with a great idea!
The Support Education license plate provides support for students and teachers in each county when the tag is purchased or renewed! You can provide a license to learn for your local students and become part of Florida's driving force for public education when you choose the Support Education tag.
Florida's local education foundations have developed performance standards in six key areas ensuring a strong foundation that is sustainable beyond leadership and program changes. CFEF members can choose to go through a self-assessment and peer review process with a goal of strengthening their individual foundation.
SEE WHAT’S HAPPENING ACROSS THE CFEF NETWORK!
Hover over images for the latest news