OUR VALUED PRESENTING SPONSORS
- Playmobil 5386 Egyptian Pharaoh's Pyramid & Accessories Playset excellent cond
- Racerstar 60A ESC Brushless Waterproof Sensorless 1 10 RC Car Part
- Schrauben-Set für den Ansmann Vapor - Edelstahl & Stahl - ISK & ISR
- Strontium Dog Miniatures Game - Miniatures and Accessories Multi-Listing - New
- Traxxas Tires, Left & right w Foam Inserts Front Rear X-Maxx 8S
- What to Wear Doodle fun - Wayne - K's Kids Free Shipping
- 1997 TY ERIN ORIGINAL BEANIE BABIE BEAR RETIRED RAREMINT
- Lot. Of 2, 1999 Schleich (14163) Boa Snake Schleich Animals Vintage Retired Rare
- Geo Mecha Beast Guardian 04 SKY HAWK Eagle Shark Bison Transformer Robot Toys
- 1 24 Grand Champion No.07 Kenmeri 4Dr Japan Import Toy Hobby Japanese
- Diamond Marvel Select Avengers 3 Infinity War Thor w Groot 7 Action Figure
- Hot Wheels Speed Racer Lot MACH 5 & SKY SHOOTER Trixie & Snake Oiler Rare 2007
- New Collectibles Toys Anime Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Mythra Hikari & Pyra Homura
- Schardt 08 646 66 00 Wall Shelf Holly Grey
- The Walking Dead Ezekiel Rare Comic Figure Combo
- Easy Elektro Einsteigerset Einstieg in elektrische Stromkreise Experimentierkast
- Gatling gun Usa 1883 Grang Modèle Metal Hartford Conn maquette mitrailleuse
- 1 kg LEGO DUPLO multi colord mixed Stones Car Module TOP
- 40 Tourenwagen meist Herpa HO 1 87
- AMEWI 5.8GHZ FPV X252 061-X252004
- BN BH50cc Gasoline Engine w muffler&electrical ignition for RC Airplane On Sale
- COUPLE ENGINES AND GEARMOTORS FOR CAR RODEO 12 VOLTS PEG PEREGO
- DRAGON IN DREAMS DID 1 6 NAPOLEONIC FRENCH NAPOLEON BATTLE NUDE NAKED DOLL
- Fiat Abarth 1600 Ot 1964 Historic Races LAUDORACING 1 18 LM105B41
- greypner Voltage Modul mit SBEC 22.2V für GR-10C GR-S8446.MB
- Integy Aluminum Billet T3 Complete Suspension Kit for Traxxas 1 10 Stampede 2WD
- Lamborghini Urus, metallic-weiss, 1 18, MCG
- Lego duplo 10839 Wurfbude (My Town) - Neu & OVP
WHAT IS THE CFEF?
LEARN MORE ABOUT CFEF & OUR INITIATIVES
CFEF members elect officers and five members-at-large from among all voting members to serve on an Executive Committee. These peer leaders work with the president and staff to govern the organization and direct the activities of the Consortium on behalf of all member foundations, bringing opportunities and issues to the full membership at quarterly meetings.
Florida’s K-12 local education foundations invest in students, teachers and classrooms to fund opportunities and support beyond what tax dollars provide. They serve 99% of our state’s 2.8 million students with a variety of initiatives to enhance education, help students, support teachers and drive innovation.
State Funds Provide $1 for $1 Match Incentive for Charitable Giving to Increase Student Achievement in Florida
Since 2006, more than 13.3 million students have been impacted, including nearly 4 million low-performing students.
64 School Districts participated in 2017-18. For the 2018-19 school year, $4 million has been allocated by the Florida Legislature.
Since 2001, more than $46.5 million in total funds have been invested (state and private).
More than 1,200 business and community leaders serve as volunteer leaders of local education foundations.
Business and philanthropic organizations often partner with the CFEF to develop and implement projects in a strategic, turn-key manner with CFEF staff facilitating the relationship, providing accountability and recognizing the donor on a statewide level as well as on the local level through the Kumik CG Cy Ragazza da women Testa 6 Adatto per Phicen Corpo.
Join with others to fund a classroom project now. A few dollars can make a big difference for a motivated teacher with a great idea!
The Support Education license plate provides support for students and teachers in each county when the tag is purchased or renewed! You can provide a license to learn for your local students and become part of Florida's driving force for public education when you choose the Support Education tag.
Florida's local education foundations have developed performance standards in six key areas ensuring a strong foundation that is sustainable beyond leadership and program changes. CFEF members can choose to go through a self-assessment and peer review process with a goal of strengthening their individual foundation.
SEE WHAT’S HAPPENING ACROSS THE CFEF NETWORK!
Hover over images for the latest news