These delicious chicken breasts come out moist and delicious every time. Using Chef David Gourmet Chicken Dust makes this dish one of the easiest recipes available. Don’t let the ease of this dish put you off. This is a fine recipe for very quick and easy fine dining.
Chicken Breast – Moist and Delicious
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 Breasts
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons Chef David Gourmet Chicken Dust or substitute chicken rub
- Parsley (optional()
- Olive oil for cooking
- Using a meat mallet lightly pound chicken breasts so they are all about the same thickness
- Dust all sides of each breast with Chef David Gourmet Chicken Dust or substitute chicken rub
- Let the chicken rest 10 minutes
- Heat a fry pan with a tight fitting lid over medium high heat until hot
- Add oil to pan so bottom is lightly covered
- Turn heat to medium
- Fry chicken 1 minute
- Turn and fry for 1 minute
- Turn heat to low
- Cover with tight fitting lid and fry for 10 minutes without lifting lid
- Leave pan covered and remove from heat
- Let chicken sit for 10 minutes without lifting lid
- Slice and serve
Search this site
Who Am I?
Hey, everyone calls me Chef David. It took me years of testing, sampling and cooking to develop the best Dusts available. I have never been to culinary school so I was reluctant to call myself chef. However, a very close Chef friend, who has gone to culinary school, tried my dust and proclaimed "Whoever created this has to be a chef!".
The name just stuck after that.