These light pancake can be enjoyed by anyone on a low card diet who needs a pancake fix. Even if you are not on a diet these pancakes are delicious with sugar free syrup and plenty of fresh berries. They are very good and can be used as a base when building other low carb dishes.
Cream Cheese Pancakes
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 8 pancakes
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 5 large eggs
- 1 packet of sweetener (Splenda, Truvia or other non-sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat large fry pan or griddle over medium heat
- Add butter to pan or spray with Pam
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl
- Whisk until well blended
- Use a ladle to put batter in the size of the pancake you want
- Cook until golden brow, about two minutes
- Flip cook until golden brown, about 1 more minute
- Serve with syrup (sugar free got low carb) and lots of berries
Search this site
Who Am I?
Hey, everyone calls me Chef David. It took me years of testing, sampling and cooking to develop the best Dusts available. I have never been to culinary school so I was reluctant to call myself chef. However, a very close Chef friend, who has gone to culinary school, tried my dust and proclaimed "Whoever created this has to be a chef!".
The name just stuck after that.