These hamburgers are easy to make and will produce some of the finest tasting burgers you have ever had (providing you use Chef David Gourmet Burger Dust). Our hamburger meat has not been frozen so we should be able to use it as is without any special concerns. However, if you are using hamburger meat that was previously frozen then check out Chef David’s Gourmet Burgers cook book available on Amazon Books.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 Burgers
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 teaspoons Chef David Gourmet Burger Dust (Don't have any? Use salt and pepper to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (not olive oil)
- Hamburger toppings and condiments
- 1. In a large bowl mix beef and Worcestershire sauce thoroughly - do not squeeze through fingers
- 2. Divide into four even balls
- 3. Make each ball into a patty leaving the center thinner than the edges
- 4. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Chef David Gourmet Dust over both sides of each patty
- 5. Let the meat rest 10 minutes
- 6. Heat oil in fry pan over medium high heat until oil shimmers
- 7. Carefully put burgers in pan
- 8. Cook 4 to 5 minutes on first side
- 9. Flip
- 10. Cook 4 to 5 minutes longer until juices no longer are red
- 11. Remove from heat and let rest 5 minutes
- Top with your favorite toppings or condiments. Use a bun or not. These burgers are still great.
Search this site
Who Am I?
Hey, everyone calls me Chef David. It took me years of testing, sampling and cooking to develop the best Dusts available. I have never been to culinary school so I was reluctant to call myself chef. However, a very close Chef friend, who has gone to culinary school, tried my dust and proclaimed "Whoever created this has to be a chef!".
The name just stuck after that.