This is a spinoff of the original Cobb Salad. It is a nice salad for a main course without being heavy. This recipe is a spinoff of the Cobette Salad found on Yummy.com.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 Salad
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (4.1 /5)
- 12 ratings
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 large avocado peeled and sliced
- 4 hard boiled large eggs - cut into quarters lengthwise
- 2 large tomatoes cut into wedges
- 3 bacon sliced cooked and chopped
- 6 cups Romaine or Iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except eggs and olives
- Toss together until the dressing is mixed well
- Chill for 1 to 4 hours.
- Garnish with olives or hard boiled egg slices
- Serve with French bread
Search this site
Who Am I?
Hey, everyone calls me Chef David. It took me years of testing, sampling and cooking to develop the best Dusts available. I have never been to culinary school so I was reluctant to call myself chef. However, a very close Chef friend, who has gone to culinary school, tried my dust and proclaimed "Whoever created this has to be a chef!".
The name just stuck after that.